March 27, 2014

My Big Fat Handmade Diary - March 2014

March 27, 2014
Kitchen experiment of the day : No-churn Avocado Ice Cream. 

 There are only four ingredients -
avocado 400g, sweetened condensed milk 400g,
whole milk 50ml and lemon juice 1 tablespoon.
 
Mix everything together (I used vitamix blender)
and send the mixture to freezer until solid. 

 Quick and easy. Creamy and super yummy! My family loved it!
 



March 26, 2014
Oops, a puffer bread. Ha Ha!




March 23, 2014
I used the method from "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day" to make brioche dough and baked dinner rolls today. Oh my, I can't believe how easy it is and how good they tasted.
Thank You, Zoe and Jeff. You are the best!
http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/2008/09/24/brioche-dough-recipe-and-all-of-its-wonderful-uses





March 21, 2014
I am so in love with this quick and easy way to make a loaf of fresh bread everyday! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment