February 22, 2014

My Big Fat Handmade Diary - February 2014

February 22, 2014
Kids woke me up this morning and asked to bake these "breakfast cookies" for them.
This is a wonderful recipe from my friend J. No flour, no sugar, no egg,
just lots of oats, nuts, seeds, mashed banana, peanut butter and honey.
Pretty healthy and high fiber. We love it! :D




February 21, 2014
Packing 75 mini soaps for a baby shower order.




February 15, 2014
Nothing better than enjoying a Korean hot pot Kimchi-Budae Jeongol in cold weather! ♥




February 14, 2014
Happy Valentine! 情人節快樂! ♥




February 10, 2014
A super busy weekend.
A big Thank You to my lovely customers!
Xoxo Anita :)



February 06, 2014
So thrilled my Two-gether Sweetheart Monogram Necklace featured on Etsy Valentine's Jewelry front page. Thank you Etsy! :D




February 04, 2014
Nice cappuccino, yummy crepe and homemade black sesame ice cream.
What a lovely date with my girl friends! <3 (Gotta do more exercises)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment