April 27, 2014

My Big Fat Handmade Diary - April 2014

April 27, 2014
Wrapping 200 wedding mini soap favors. Its a bit job by my two hands.
I love the wedding colors: royal blue and white, just simply elegant!


Daddy is helping Justin to do his Nobody Project, picking up garbage in our neighborhood.
 
 
 
 
April 25, 2014
With lots of stirring, so excited to see the soap mixture reaches "trace",
a thick and creamy consistency.




April 20, 2014
Just came back home, and, I'm burned! ha ha ha :D




April 07, 2014
Cutting charcoal soap from block to logs, then from logs to bars.




April 06, 2014
I accidentally broke my square plastic box couple days ago, then I found this nice, heavy-duty and BPA-free round container at Dollarama. It doesn't come with a lid, but it's still a perfect container for dough to rise once covering it with food wrap.
See how excited Daniel was! Ha Ha!




April 05, 2014
Soapmaking day!
Going to make Activated Charcoal Detox soap from scratch later.
This is gonna be a huge batch that weights over 25 lbs.




April 02, 2014
Filling up lip balms for a wedding favors order.
Coconut, orange and rose, hmmm, my studio smells like tropical island!
 
 
 
 
April 01, 2014
Believe me, never wear tankini, not even one-piece,
when you go on tropical vacation.
I know, coz I tried. Ha ha
So this year, these cute bikinis are going with me to Cuba!


2 comments:

  1. Viva la Cuba libre!!!!
    He,he,he I think Cuba is a real Paradise.
    Have fun,
    Much Love,
    Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia, thanks! The winter in Canada this year is way too much snow, too cold and too long. Can't wait to go to Cuba ;) xoxo Anita

      Delete