Informed by Emily, the host of Soap & Restless, that I won the "The Versatile Blogger Award". Wow, what an honor! Thank you Emily. (happy)
PS. I have been also nominated by Ayu of Toyko Factory! YEAH~
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won.
Okay, here we go.
1. I just started my Etsy Soap Shop business one month ago. Well, technically, my shop was opened last October, but I just began to put my handmade CP soaps on the rack. Hm, running a business is not that easy. From setting up the shop, making batches of soap, designing the package, taking photo, calculating all costs for making a little bit of profit, providing a good customer service, etc. Honestly, this is killing lots of my brain cells. But, I am having fun!
2. I have a Chinese soap blog that records my soaps, my family(especially my two little monkeys!) and my life. This May, I decided to join Blogger and set up an English version for my soaps.
3. Since making soaps, I made lots of wonderful soap artistans. Cocobong is one of them. I am so excited that my soaps were featured on her blog! (yeah yeah yeah)
4. Oh, did I mention that I am a Chinese? I am from Taiwan, married to my hubby and immigranted to Canada 11 years ago. I've got two adorable boys, Daniel (7.5) and Justin (5). =)
5. I have a full-time job, being a customer service agent in a cargo company since Y2K I immigranted to Canada. What? You ask if I have any discount on shipping? ha ha, no!
6. Other than soap making, I love shopping! Me and my girl friends usually making CFS/CY boxes. We consolidate clothes, shoes, foods, soap making materials, etc. I enjoy shopping very much! "Shopping is good"
7. Hm....what else? Okay, today is very very hot! 36c!!! And the forecast said tomorrow will be the hottest day of this week, 46c!!!!! I am melting....
My nominations are:
Between Friends Handmade Soap
Tokyo Factory by AYU
Lockwillow Soap Haus
Alegria Mediterraneo Soap