May 29, 2014

My Big Fat Handmade Diary - May 2014

May 29, 2014
Soap of the Day : La Vie En Rose
my studio smells like rose garden, ahhh.....

 
 
 
May 14, 2014
May project: chiffon cake without baking powder and baking soda.
This is my first time baking a chiffon cake without adding BP and BS.
I was kind of worried the cake may not be fluffy but it turned out great! :D





May 12, 2014
First member of our garden this year, pineapple!




May 11, 2014
Oh no, my lemon yeast starter grows mold.... Orz




May 06, 2014
Thanks to my friend for giving me a kombucha scoby baby.
I'm going to brew my own kombucha! :)




May 05, 2014
Soap of the day : Tuscan Orange.
Golden sunshine and citrus breeze, spring is finally here. ♥




May 02, 2014
My raisin bread is very happy today. See the big smile? lol




May 01, 2014
Craving for Boule bread, so I made a bucket of Master Recipe dough earlier.
It's risen so well after two hours. I couldn't wait to bake it.

Voila! A boule!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment