October 16, 2013

My Big Fat Handmade Diary - October, 2013

October 19, 2013
Hello everyone. It's Autumn, and it's Harvest Season!
Oh how I love Autumn. Most of my products are inspired by it,
my most favorite season of the year.

This year, I made a limited edition soap,
used my favorite soap mold, pumpkin and leaf.
Scented with sweet orange and cinnamon oils, smells sooo Autumn harvest!
This is a small patch, just a few of them.
I packed one each of pumpkin and leaf soaps,
with my new Autumn Apple Lip Butter in a kraft pinstripe gift box.
This Autumn Harvest Gift Set is perfect for gift giving in the holiday season!

Aren't they cute? Hope you will like them.
 

 
 
 
October 18, 2013
Gangnam Style PSY Halloween toy, cute!
 
 
 
 
October 16, 2013
Sooooo thrilled that Anita's La La Land handmade soaps and herbal lip butters are now also available at KEPT Gifts & Housewares Gift Shop in downtown Dartmouth of Nova Scotia.

If you have a chance to visit Dartmouth, please checkout this cute shop filled with nice and beautiful good things! :)

Kept Gifts & Housewares Gift Shop
127 Portland Street, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
 
 
 
 
October 12, 2013
Asked active Justin to bring one of his favorite books.
This could keep him "quiet" and stay on the chair for a while
....so we could enjoy our dinner.
 
 
 
October 11, 2013
One wholesale order just packed.
It is on its way to "Kept Gifts & Housewares Gift Shop"
at 127 Portland Street, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia! :)
 
 
 
October 09, 2013
Can't agree more! ;)
 
 
 
 
October 04, 2013
Whipped up three batches of handmade soap today.
Like how I made La Vie En Rose Soap,
I added jasmine wax this time to make jasmine soap!
How I wish I could let you all sniff the rich and sweet floral aroma, ahhhhh....
can't wait to try it in 4 weeks!
 
 
 
 
October 01, 2013


now accept Etsy Gift Cards and Direct Payments

with all major credit cards!!! 


 Hooray!
We are so happy to inform you that

Etsy now launching direct checkout platform to Canada,

so my two Etsy shops (Anita's La La Land & Lustre Modern Jewelry)

now not only accept PayPal, but also Etsy gift cards & major credit cards.

 It allows our customers from Canada or different countries to pay for items using a credit card, debit card, or Etsy gift card, without being directed away from the site.
How wonderful! Thank you Etsy!

Come visit Anita's La La Land & Lustre Modern Jewelry.
Happy shopping! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats my dear, for everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie my friend, you did help me a lot! xoxo :)

      Delete