Tons of boxes waiting for labeling...
Received my gift box order couple days ago, spent quite some time to unbox them and label them. I really love those gray polka-dot boxes with double layer ribbon printed "♥ sweet heart ♥" on the light gray ribbon. So cute, aren't they? They are for my jewelry orders. :)
1. Label and brand each box.
2. Print out the jewelry care note.
3. Fold the note in re-sealable bag.
4. Put the note at the bottom of the box.
5. Cover with velvet jewelry display pad.
6. Ta-da! Your jewelry will be packed in this lovely gift box. :)